Why men... why?

Why do guys like to act mushy and sweet in the beginning then change the longer y’all date?

My boyfriend used to be so sweet and affectionate. He would hold my hand, always cuddled, told me sweet things... and now... I gotta beg for that ish. I still act how I did when I met him. He doesn’t and just got super comfortable. Is that the reason?

Whyyyyy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes men adapt to giving so much affection that they believe as time progresses, there's no need to continue doing it if we already won our girlfriend's heart as it is.

Sometimes all we need is a little reminder that she wants to be reminded how much she is cherished and loved by him. Stress in life could be another factor to him feeling less affectionate as well. Talk with him about wanting to feel more affection and love from him like he did before!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Go find something new and exciting u like 2 do... join a book club, take dancing lessons, girls night with movies and chicolate... etc etc. Something that doesn't involve him that will make u happy, and I bet u $50.00... literally... once he knows u r not always available 4 him and sees just how happy u r... he will do a 360!

Love and light,
    Angella

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• For some relationships that has gone for a very long time, it will evolve. I would think that he knows he loves you very much and that he doesn't have to do much of that stuff at the beginning to "prove" it. Like some of those things are a little bit tiring because we want to not fuck up and have a lot of pressure to execute.

Like if its a problem, you need to be honest with him and tell him how you feel so he can understand and perhaps fix it.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is feeling more than confident about you… that's why he doesn't try anymore, but that's normal, that's why people when they are married even get to hate each other, you can't be all sweet and flowers all the time, it turns boring that's why you gotta make new things from time to time in the relationship, to keep things as new

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys just get lazy. Hence why divorce rates are on the rise and marriage is getting more and more uncommon..

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it's people, and when people (men and women) know they got you they ain't as into givin the impression as they use to be.. You said it.. He got comfy..

0|0
    0|0
  • tell him this and distance from him a little, after a week he will be begging for you to come back and change his attitude to what it was before haha believe me

0|0
    0|0
  • He needs a time out..
    let him have time with his guy friends.. he is loosing touch of his Manhood... that manhood brings his desire to get mushy with the girl he loves..

0|0
    0|0
  • Because women take it for granted and show no appreciation or anything in return. I think some women believe men are on this planet to do things for them.

0|0
    1|0
  • If you put him in a chastity cage, and with just a dash of discipline, he'll be extremely attentive to you and putty in your hands :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol all guys aren't like that, my parents are an example, they are still as sweet and affectionate to each other as they were 20 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Novelty releases dopamine. Affection releases oxytocin which for men mean less energy

0|0
    0|0
  • Women do the same

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess cause some guys lose interest easily?

0|0
    0|0
  • No get puss

0|0
    0|0
  • they are guys))

0|0
    0|0
  • They lose interest by time

0|0
    0|0
  • honeymoon phase of a relationship. that tends to die