Why men... why?

Why do guys like to act mushy and sweet in the beginning then change the longer y’all date?

My boyfriend used to be so sweet and affectionate. He would hold my hand, always cuddled, told me sweet things... and now... I gotta beg for that ish. I still act how I did when I met him. He doesn’t and just got super comfortable. Is that the reason?

Whyyyyy?

315

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes men adapt to giving so much affection that they believe as time progresses, there's no need to continue doing it if we already won our girlfriend's heart as it is.

Sometimes all we need is a little reminder that she wants to be reminded how much she is cherished and loved by him. Stress in life could be another factor to him feeling less affectionate as well. Talk with him about wanting to feel more affection and love from him like he did before!

Most Helpful Girl

• Go find something new and exciting u like 2 do... join a book club, take dancing lessons, girls night with movies and chicolate... etc etc. Something that doesn't involve him that will make u happy, and I bet u $50.00... literally... once he knows u r not always available 4 him and sees just how happy u r... he will do a 360!

Love and light,
    Angella