Natual or fake?

Do you prefer a natural feel/look or implants?
  • Natual or fake?Natural
    Vote A
  • Natual or fake?Implants
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people have this perception that fake are always going to look or feel bad. I know a girl who had hers done last year, honestly they look amazing and she is so much happier and confident in herself. Ideally everyone would be happy with what they have but the reality is many aren’t. If it’s going to boost how they feel about and see themselves and they don’t overdo it why not 🤷🏻‍♀️

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural, though I prefer bigger natural ones. Not all implants look good to me e. g. sometimes the nipples look weird or somethings just doesn't look right, though the cleavage does tend to look good, though I think the same would go for anyone with big boobs, whether natural or with implants.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Either lmao. Nothing wrong with natural a lot of people love natural actually so dont feel the need to change because whatever you do somebody is gonna hate it and somebody is gonna love it so just do u

1|0
    0|0
  • I think people should do whatever makes them happy and healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes anime tiddies look good. But Im into this

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural is pretty good implants are just a lot of money and can end up ruining wht is a treasure

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural preferred. Don't care if you are a part of the itty bitty titty committee or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im more into small sizes... so.. natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • natural is ALWAYS better

0|1
    0|0
  • Whichever makes her feel better about herself

0|0
    0|0
  • natural 😉.. no maintenance needed.

0|0
    0|0
  • natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural wuth medium size

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn’t matter as long as they are big

0|0
    0|0
  • but i wouldn't turn down a girl who had them, or wanted them.. as long as she's not using MY money to buy them. it's HER body, therefore i should have no say in whether she gets them, or how much money i put it in to it. Oh, and since they aren't an emergency procedure, insurance won't cover it

0|0
    0|0
  • Prefer natural
    But why did you use such diagram of topless girl for this?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes