Why are girls like this? Especially on dating apps?

This girl messages me on cupid telling me how cute I am, how funny blah, blah, blah. But whenever I try and change the topic and tell a story or relate it's just short ass replies! Like this shit makes my skin crawl up the damn wall! Like why do you girls message, then just give out short ass replies? I'm willing to show screenshots, to prove I ain't being dry and tried everything in my book to keep really any conversation alive! Wtf do I do? Am I boring? Do y'all just switch emotions hella quick what? Cause this shit is why I stopped dating or talking to anyone in the first place. Then I'll see them in public and they be like "you never message me, hey you see that message I sent you...". Bruh I dont message nor look at your message cause I know damn well if I message y'all gonna be dry asf! Seriously like wtf do I do? Cause this girl is hella cute! And would love to talk to her and possibly take her on a date! But how tf do I pass this dry ass texts from her?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Some people are just dry texters. I've met with one girl who sent straight 1 or 2 word replies on text but in person it was lit.

0|0
    0|0
    • See people like that I can't stand! Annoys living hell out of me! Like why you gonna message ME first and then be dry? Like tf

• I don't know brah we all know girls be confusing as hell sometimes but legit give her a chance, some people just can't be assed texting or replying because they got heaps goin on.

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes