Boyfriend pointed out female and said he would pay for me to get surgery for an ass like hers?

He said it was a joke but at the time I didn’t think it was funny. I just kept my mouth shut in utter shock of the situation. We’ve been seeing each other for almost a year and nothing like this has ever happened. I talked to him about it the next day and he had no idea the comment bothered me and wished I had told him what I was feeling after he said it.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Well consider it was a joke, a stupid one that he didn't think about before saying but a joke none the less. Dwelling on every stupid thing your partner says is just going to ruin the relationship and to be honest you have probably said things that hurt him to. No one is perfect and some times we say things that are meant to be funny but end up being insulting. It happens. Now if he does something like that again, then that's when its an issue in which case you call him out on it or if your feeling vindictive point to a guys bulge and say how you would pay money for him to get surgery to get a dick like that, so he knows how it feels. Otherwise, just assume it was not meant to be insulting.

Most Helpful Girl