What do I say to him to make him come back?

I’m in love with this guy. We hit a ruff patch in our relationship. We have been broken up for a little over a month right now but I still am in love with him and want him back. Iv tried many of things to prove I have changed but he is hurt and worried things won’t change. He is in jail right now for 6 months. While he is in there I want him to think of me so he will come back. Does anyone know how or what to say so he will come back. I’m not moving on and I will wait for him. p. s we are having a baby in 5 weeks.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Congratulations on your baby. I hope that goes well. Some of these things take time. You basically can't force him to come back to you so you should be patient. He has time to think where he is at and so do you. Try your best to focus on your baby coming into this world.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you and I am thinking about the baby!!! I just miss him and want my family back and hope he will change his mind while he is there and come back

• Show All
    • You're welcome ☺ let me know how it goes later on.

• Update me and him are together we are okay not great but okay he isn’t anything like before baby was born jun13

Recommended myTakes