If you're smart and successful, confident (but not arrogant), funny and attractive, do guys find that intimidating?

320

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, absolutely I you have any of these qualities you shouldn't even consider dating a guy. You should being dating a man, they are the only males who search for women with your characteristics. And please understand that when I say "man" I mean an Alpha male. A man who only seeks validation from himself and his main goal in life is constant self improvement and learning.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nein, guys tend to like that. I'm like a 6 in looks because I'm a bit bigger, but I score 8s and 9s because I'm fun as hell and a great person. After guys get to know me, they tend to start crushing on me. I'm also loyal as fuck and they respect that, so if I ever become single I have options waiting to take the person's place if I want somebody.

• Ah but like if you're a 8+ with a personality to match then maybe? I dunno now, lol, I can only go on experience and my experience is what I said XD