If you're smart and successful, confident (but not arrogant), funny and attractive, do guys find that intimidating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, absolutely I you have any of these qualities you shouldn't even consider dating a guy. You should being dating a man, they are the only males who search for women with your characteristics. And please understand that when I say "man" I mean an Alpha male. A man who only seeks validation from himself and his main goal in life is constant self improvement and learning.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nein, guys tend to like that. I'm like a 6 in looks because I'm a bit bigger, but I score 8s and 9s because I'm fun as hell and a great person. After guys get to know me, they tend to start crushing on me. I'm also loyal as fuck and they respect that, so if I ever become single I have options waiting to take the person's place if I want somebody.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ah but like if you're a 8+ with a personality to match then maybe? I dunno now, lol, I can only go on experience and my experience is what I said XD

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Id prefer it. I feel im a good majority of those things so i would want some who can GET ON MY LEVEL. Is that still a saying?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how well the guy knows you. You could be the greatest person in the world but be so holed up in your shell that you look unfriendly and unapproachable.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound great for me...
    Some guys would find that intimidating because they are being dominated and some men don't like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I find that sexy. Only the insecure ones find that intimidating.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it sounds ideal to me provided there was also intelligence in there

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if they're smart, succesful, confident, funny and attractive guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • This sounds more attractive, than intimidating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Surely. Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • A liiiiittle... :D

0|0
    0|0
  • That's actually great haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give me her.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit of both

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds great to me

0|0
    0|0
  • No it isn't

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys do

0|0
    0|0
  • I find that's really attractive in a woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, any woman with quality is intimidating, men want garbage they can complain about.

0|0
    0|0
  • God yes that makes u perfect and harder to talk to u would be the perfect woman and at least I wouldn’t feel worthy

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a good thing

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I enjoy broke as f damsels.

0|0
    0|0
    • Girls seeking a few hundred dollars for a night.

Recommended myTakes