It there any way to change from lust to love?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• The 'whatever my partner wants cause im asexual' position. Seriously tho, it depends on her body type and how attractive I find her. A beautiful woman, I'd prefer to be able to see her face during (missionary/cowgirl). But the less attractive I find her, the more inclined I'd be to do doggy/reverse cowgirl instead. But again, as an asexual, it's all for her so whatever she's interested in I'm down for.

• Sorry, did your question change? Anyway, that depends on what you mean, and the persons involved.

First, is the person being lusted after /know/ they're being lusted after? If not, then it's up to the luster to be brave, make their intentions known, and pray they're not rejected. If they do get rejected, they need to drop it and find someone else to lust for and repeat the be-brave-ask process.

Second, if both parties are involved in the lust, they need to sit down and seriously talk about how to make the relationship evolve and if it even can. If one party isn't interested in making the transition to romance but the other wants more from /someone/ if not from them, then it's time to make a split. If neither cares about romance and the future, that's a friends with benefits situation and that rarely works longterm.

• No. It didn't change. Either you misread it or you post to the wrong question.

• Clearly I did ^^; I honestly thought I replied to "What's your favorite sexual position?", also asked by an anonymous female user