Do late bloomers stand a chance in dating after high school?

I pretty much loom like an average junior or senior in high school, but I'm going on 19 this year. I think I hut puberty around 13-14 years old, but I'm just wondering what the chances would be trying to date or dating a year or 2 older for late bloomers. I know looks aren't everything but it is what catches people's eye.

29

Most Helpful Guys

• oh heck yeah! Things only get better after highschool. focus on becoming who you want to be. And you will never want for friends or relationships.
    never stop working on becoming a better version of yourself- never blaim others if there is something you can do to make things better- and spend your spare time doing things that leave you further today then you were yesterday. If you do that- I guarunteed you will meet amazing people- who want to better themselves and dating will become exciting fun and easy.
    Also remember that everyone is trying their best, a bit of empathy goes a long way in terms of dating and making friends.

One way to meet someone romantically, is to have a hobby that requires time and effort that you can do with or talk with other people about. writing, painting, bowling, sports, gym, independent film showings, it doesn't matter what your hobby is- if you keep it up you'll get to know other people better.

I was ugly, overweight, depressed, awkward as heck, and sometimes just plain weird in highschool. Don't worry- things get a lot better just keep working on things and after a little while you'll see the difference.

• Many of the most effective seducers in history were late bloomers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely, I was a late bloomer too- actually I think I only partially bloomed cause I still look super young lol. But looking young is an advantage now, woohoo! The guy I'm with now I actually went to highschool with but never talked to him then, kinda weird haha