Do late bloomers stand a chance in dating after high school?

I pretty much loom like an average junior or senior in high school, but I'm going on 19 this year. I think I hut puberty around 13-14 years old, but I'm just wondering what the chances would be trying to date or dating a year or 2 older for late bloomers. I know looks aren't everything but it is what catches people's eye.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• oh heck yeah! Things only get better after highschool. focus on becoming who you want to be. And you will never want for friends or relationships.
    never stop working on becoming a better version of yourself- never blaim others if there is something you can do to make things better- and spend your spare time doing things that leave you further today then you were yesterday. If you do that- I guarunteed you will meet amazing people- who want to better themselves and dating will become exciting fun and easy.
    Also remember that everyone is trying their best, a bit of empathy goes a long way in terms of dating and making friends.

One way to meet someone romantically, is to have a hobby that requires time and effort that you can do with or talk with other people about. writing, painting, bowling, sports, gym, independent film showings, it doesn't matter what your hobby is- if you keep it up you'll get to know other people better.

I was ugly, overweight, depressed, awkward as heck, and sometimes just plain weird in highschool. Don't worry- things get a lot better just keep working on things and after a little while you'll see the difference.

0|1
    0|0
  • Many of the most effective seducers in history were late bloomers.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely, I was a late bloomer too- actually I think I only partially bloomed cause I still look super young lol. But looking young is an advantage now, woohoo! The guy I'm with now I actually went to highschool with but never talked to him then, kinda weird haha

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sure, it's possible- just remember that people are going through a lot of life changes at your age, so keeping a steady girlfriend might be harder.

Being fun to be around is usually teh top criterion as a young adult.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure thing buddy. Women are attracted to lots of things. The worst thing you can do is to give up, because of reason x. Too many of us do that. It's just excuses. Use what you have.

Also, great advice here:

thematinggrounds. com

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah sure. Why not? You'll just look younger for the rest of your life. That'll become more of a benefit as you get older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Especially if they get more attractive later. It's not like you're going to be doomed in dating because you went through puberty late.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some get into dating during college. Some even get around to it in their mid 20’s most of them end up fine in the long run

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Some people don't date at all until they are adults.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they do

0|0
    0|0
  • They stand a chance

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes