Does this guy want a relationship?

So there's this guy that asked me if I wanted to go out sometime and I said yes and gave him my number. I'm not exactly sure if he wants to be friends with me or date me. I know it sounds obvious but I'm just not sure. How do i go about asking him what he wants?

74

Most Helpful Girl

• BIH he obviously wants to take you out. What kind of guy would as for a girls number to be her freaking friend LOOOOL. dont ask. Its so embarrassing and he probably thinks you're cute and is starting like you and wants to hang out more before knowing of not if he would want to date you for sure...

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean to avoid it being an obvious probe, I agree with the guy below me. Go on the date and you will probably

• Find out what he wants.* sorry assidently hit the enter button lol