Dating my uni professor?

Basically, I'm 21 years old and I'm in my final year of my degree. My teacher is 29 years old, so as far as the age difference goes, in my opinion it's nothing too significant...

I've had her as a teacher since September 2016 and we've always gotten along with each other. At about April of last year, we were alone talking about the coursework and we got carried away and ended up talking about personal stuff. Long story short, we ended up kissing, but it went no further. About a week later, she told me she wanted to see me and she ended up telling me that nothing can happen between us. I agreed as I thought it was for the best that nothing should ever happen.

Everything seemed fine. We ended up going back to the same way we always were, nothing was awkward between us. Then at about October of last year, I was alone with her and she was upset about her boyfriend cheating on her and dumping her and she ended up making a move on me. I refused at first, but she didn't take no for an answer, so we went back to my dorm and we had sex.

Ever since then, we've had a secret relationship and I'm seriously falling in love with her. She's told me she loves me more than she's loved anyone before. The thing is I don't know if our relationship is good for either of us because of the fact that she's a teacher and I'm a student. With that being said, I'm seriously in love with her. She's like a perfect fit for me and she is my type...

She told me she doesn't want to end our relationship, but she can get in serious trouble from the university if they find out about us. I suppose I want to know if we can end up having a good relationship in the long term together or if our relationship is a disaster just waiting to happen...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's called institutionalized rape if someone with power over you has sex with you but if you use your power over her to help doctor you grades that might be an even and not bias relationship. I just don't like institutionalized rape though. She probably won't have Hillary Clinton extort you to shut up about eating he out if she used you like Bill used Monica.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like using the word rape because I don't feel as if I was raped. At first I said no, and she didn't take no for an answer, but it's not like she held me down and forced me while I was kicking and screaming. She basically just took charge and I was more than willing to have sex, even though I said no at first.

Also, I haven't been trying to take advantage for my grades. She has been helping me out with studying, but that's about it...

• Careful. He may get fired it you get caught...

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes