Can I find a boyfriend on holiday? I’m 21 and hate being single?

Been single for a year after coming out of a 3 year relationship. he broke up with me because the relationship became dead and has a new girlfriend now and I feel like I need to move on to someone else indeed else as well

I’m going to be 21 in a couple of weeks & me and my best friend are going abroad to Tenerife. Will it just be one night stands or will I meet the man of my dreams?

my friend is in a relationship so she won’t be joining in with me guy hunting.

No one will understand how much I want a boyfriend and for a guy to love me and not get bored like my ex.. I’ve tried dating websites I’ve tried going out to clubs and bars, even at work the guys are all taken so I give up

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Love comes naturally, it’s not something that can be forced. Just improve your life and learn to have fun with yourself 💕 Don’t feel the need to have a boyfriend just because he moved on. If you go there expecting to find love you’ll be disappointed if you don’t, instead of just enjoying your trip and time with your friend. Learning to find happiness in yourself rather than others will take you far in life, and is far more attractive 😇 Have a fun trip!! Hope you find your dream guy someday

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't force it, it's a long process.

But when love does find you, It'll hit you like a truck. You have to keep your head up, and have fun with it. Take your time and enjoy yourself, if you find a guy you like, offer a date. From there, it's all you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's not impossible, but I wouldn't go getting your hopes up or making it the sole/primary aim of the holiday. Just go out there to enjoy yourself and if you happen to meet a nice guy, great but don't be disappointed if you don't. You're only 21, you have loads of time.

0|1
    0|0
    • Something else I should add, there'll be a lot of guys in these places who are only after one thing, so you need to bear that in mind if you're after something serious.

• You'll find one night stands. Chances of finding something long term are probably quite slim, but who knows.
    Just go and enjoy yourself, don't think bout it to much. Roll with the flow

0|1
    0|0
  • If u think u will find a boyfriend on holiday the chances are slim as people go out there to have fun not be looking to get a partner life ain't like the movies

0|2
    0|0
  • I've always wondered why girls like you hate being single? is it because you don't have the money to be able to afford all the nice wonderful things that you would love to do? And you want a man to nurture you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking at your profile pic, you just need 5 minutes to find a boyfriend ;) just keep calm and be natural, for sure he could be the man of your dreams ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Same situation... I am here if you're looking for something online, but I can't join your holiday for now...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's always possible, you never know what you'll find

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from Egypt you can find me when you come i live in cairo and have a place in sharm

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible, but I'd advice you not to look for it.. love strikes when you'll expect it the most

0|0
    0|0
  • it sucks but dont give up you will find him (=

0|0
    0|0
  • No one understands this pain

I know that

0|0
    0|0
  • Unable to send a private opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Right here

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have a boyfriend just to have a boyfriend. Find someone good for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It will definitely be casual while you are abroad. Don't go looking for love like that, just enjoy yourself.
    Wait to find someone back home for the man of your dreams. It sucks when you meet someone you really want that lives far away.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can get someone who will love you a lot and care for you don't worry.
    You are beautiful and hit so just relax you will get him.
    Till then focus in your life goals

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes