Can I find a boyfriend on holiday? I’m 21 and hate being single?

Been single for a year after coming out of a 3 year relationship. he broke up with me because the relationship became dead and has a new girlfriend now and I feel like I need to move on to someone else indeed else as well

I’m going to be 21 in a couple of weeks & me and my best friend are going abroad to Tenerife. Will it just be one night stands or will I meet the man of my dreams?

my friend is in a relationship so she won’t be joining in with me guy hunting.

No one will understand how much I want a boyfriend and for a guy to love me and not get bored like my ex.. I’ve tried dating websites I’ve tried going out to clubs and bars, even at work the guys are all taken so I give up

216

Most Helpful Girl

• Love comes naturally, it’s not something that can be forced. Just improve your life and learn to have fun with yourself 💕 Don’t feel the need to have a boyfriend just because he moved on. If you go there expecting to find love you’ll be disappointed if you don’t, instead of just enjoying your trip and time with your friend. Learning to find happiness in yourself rather than others will take you far in life, and is far more attractive 😇 Have a fun trip!! Hope you find your dream guy someday

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't force it, it's a long process.

But when love does find you, It'll hit you like a truck. You have to keep your head up, and have fun with it. Take your time and enjoy yourself, if you find a guy you like, offer a date. From there, it's all you.