How do I become a fuckboy?

No matter what anyone says, fuckboys do get the attention of girls, I just want to get into the dating world, I'm tired of being a loser.

49

Most Helpful Girl

• * Lower your standards. I mean dirt low. No seriously, you need to be able to get it up for a girl who looks like Shrek.

* Then make dumb shrek women think you are their bitchy millenial boyfriend.

* Go to the gym and take poor quality selfies of your maybe attractive body

* Complain about everything as if you are a classy man with real standards

* Use terms such as " Ya boi," and " Nah bruh" every other word.

* Bitch out on your hoes for no reason, but make up a reason like why she wore the color you hate, and therefore doesn't care about you, so you can use that as a reason to fuck girl #4.

* Fuck every shrek girl on Tinder then brag about it.

* Only date insecure women with no common sense.

Thats it.

A fuckboy is like the uglier, less suave version of a player.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Always be well dressed

2. Always use emojis when you're texting
    ex. You look good in them leggins bby 😏😏🍆💦🍑
    They call me mr. buttersworth because i spread that pussy open like butter 👉👌
    3. Send her unsolicited dick pics

4. Always turn the conversation sexual
    ex. Her: How was your day?
    You: What you wearing rn? ;)

5. Persistently ask her for nudes. Boobs, vagina everything.

6. Grab her ass without permission so she knows whats up. Only friends dont grab her ass. You dont want to get friendzoned.

These are the 6 commandments of fuckboism

I have blessed you with my wisdom now go out and practice what i have taught you.