To ask her to be my girlfriend?

I love a girl who is a very good friend of mine but I'm afraid to tell this to her. I think if she doesn't feel the same way I might even lose her as a friend. What should I do?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Approach the situation with ease, mention how you feel, but consider you don't want to lose the friendship because it means the world to you. You could mention you would like to try a relationship with her and take things slowly, don't rush because that's what will break things.
    The slower you take things the better in my opinion.
    There was a girl I wanted to get to know, long distance may I add. Texted her for 6 months, finally met her, 3 dates spread out and on the 3rd was the first kiss. Then made out after a couple months. She didn't want to see me for a while considering there was conflict in her life. Now the two of us are itching to see each other.
    Taking things slow shows true dedication and trust, showing that it is real!

Most Helpful Girl

• You may lose the friend if they like you and their feelings get to strong you may lose either way so take the chance