Why do black guys lose their mind when black women date white men?

I am a black woman and support interracial couples. I think they are beautiful. Black men and white women couples are beautiful. I support them but... when white men ask me me out, black men get mad and lose it, they demand me to tell them why I date with white men! Wtf? Are they jealous of white men or what? 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ why do they have issue with black women dating non blacks but it is okay for black men to date white women? Seriously. White men can date whoever they want.

106

Most Helpful Guy

• As a black man I never have gotten upset to see a black women with another race. To be honest I usually give a nod or props to the white guy for getting one. I support interracial relationships as well. I hear of black women complaining about interracial relationships more then the men.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't speak for black people since I'm white, but a lot of black men treat black women like shit, and this is coming from black women I've met. Obviously not all of them, but it's a growing number. The way I see it, those guys are just jealous and think black women belong to them.