Why do black guys lose their mind when black women date white men?

I am a black woman and support interracial couples. I think they are beautiful. Black men and white women couples are beautiful. I support them but... when white men ask me me out, black men get mad and lose it, they demand me to tell them why I date with white men! Wtf? Are they jealous of white men or what? 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ why do they have issue with black women dating non blacks but it is okay for black men to date white women? Seriously. White men can date whoever they want.

3|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As a black man I never have gotten upset to see a black women with another race. To be honest I usually give a nod or props to the white guy for getting one. I support interracial relationships as well. I hear of black women complaining about interracial relationships more then the men.

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't speak for black people since I'm white, but a lot of black men treat black women like shit, and this is coming from black women I've met. Obviously not all of them, but it's a growing number. The way I see it, those guys are just jealous and think black women belong to them.

5|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Actually l find it’s the other way around. Black women get jealous when black men date other races. It’s a notorious stereotype that black women complain about how black men don’t want a strong black women. I have never meet black man who feels the way you describe but have seen black women complain about black dudes a lot. or it could be that you are generalizing based on self experience without seeing the bigger picture or analyzing information from other sections of the country.

0|0
    1|0
  • From my experience, many guys from ALL races basically don't really feel good about their women dating interracially but they think it is okay for them to do it.

5|0
    0|1
  • I don't get it either. Black guys here go crazy for white girls but god forbid of a black girl dated a white dude. I just don't get it. I also like seeing interracial relationships as well. My boyfriend is white and im Puerto Rican (dark complexion). I get looks from black dudes especially older ones. Likes their confused and shamed

2|0
    0|0
  • Because they're racist and don't like white people (huh? Wait black on white racism? Yes it's possible!) otherwise I think it's insecurity. I love black women dated a few, had a relationship with one and right now I'm with a white girl. Those who are having problems with interracial dating are the ones who are keeping racism and interracial slur and issues alive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've seen it from black and white people in general. People just still have this whole stick to your own kind mentality. It's ridiculous.

2|1
    0|0
  • Lol, white men are the same way. My boyfriend told me it's just a tribal thing. Men are competitive. I don't think it's anything more than that for the most part.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy I guess? Same for white guys who get mad when white women date black guys. Like, why do you care? Love is love, and it has no color

0|0
    0|1
  • They don't think it right the feel you need to date your own race

1|0
    0|0
  • Bruh I'm not even black and I too lose my mind.

2|0
    2|0
  • Because black people are made for each other.

0|0
    4|1
  • We are treated better and they can't shit on us anymore LOL.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because white guys are hot

4|0
    0|0
  • The reason they act this way is because they are immature and insecure. They know we will find better men than them. They know when we begin to date other non-black who treat us like queen we will not continue to date in the black community or put up with their foolishness any long. This why they were so mad when they saw Serena and Eve get married to white men. Remember you do not have to explain to them why you date non-black men. A woman who is a big advocate for interracial for black women and non-black men is Christelyn Karazin. Please look up her channel when you get a chance. It is call Beyond Black & White Elite. She is really good. God Bless!

2|0
    0|0
  • You're talking based on a few black men from your life. For example saying "black guys lose their mind" implies ALL black men. Which is wrong and a lie. My brother is black and doesn't care about who you date. MadeInAmerica doesn't seem to care either. So maybe name those "black men" for us?

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes