Is it bad 2 be alone?

so, i have anxiety (literally no friends tbh) ever since my few friends graduated and went to school out of state i just kinda stayed and kept to myself and never tried to meet other people. i can't explain the anxious feeling i get ANYWAAAY, i've been talking to this guy and i really like him but i'm afraid he'll judge me for not really having a friend/social group... and cuz of this constant fear i stay away from dating too... I don't know what to do

4

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound like someone paralyzed by anxiety or depression or both. I was there when I was your age. Professional counseling could help. Just having a supportive friend would help. It sounds like your problem could be an unrealistically poor self-image. You see all these flaws in your personality and imagine that others are much more together than you are. They really aren't, they just keep going. Go meet this guy and if he likes you, accept that you are a likeable person. Good luck.

• this genuinely made me tear up, but i needed this. thank u!

• It gets better. I'm now married to a beautiful woman who is crazy about me for some reason I don't understand.