Am I wrong in considering high heels and tight jeans a lie?

Women who wear these are flat out lying to men. I remember this girl in my class in highschool who used to show up everyday with high heels, tight jeans that was pushed up so they slimmed down the waist and large back pockets. Her figure looked amazing and her butt looked very big, round and was sticking out.

Then at a pool party she was walking around in her bikini and there was nothing there. A small, flat butt. It was a huge disappointment.

If I actually dated her I would consider this a lie and I would feel betrayed.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• By that logic wearing clothes in general is a lie. Baggy clothes make you look bigger than you are, tight clothes make you slimmer, different use of colors and styles can make the body shape look different. I don't think people would be too happy about walking around naked just so that everyone could see in detail what their body looks like.

7|0
    0|0
    • Or you can just wear clothes that actually fit

• Wearing clothing that fits properly can still trick you. I'm sure you've heard in TV shows and movies that large people should wear dark colors and vertical stripes? This is because it creates an optical illusion that tricks the eyes into thinking the masked object (a human body in this example) is smaller.

• High heels make your legs look longer, especially when work with straight leg pants that are form fitting.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you're dumb enough to be fooled by that, then you deserve it, no?

5|0
    0|0
    • Get fooled -> you're dumb
      I can agree with that under one condition, that it applies to everything. If a guy fools a girl in any way, it means the girl is dumb, the guys is not a douche. Ok, we're good

• Show All
    • You are indeed a very very bitter woman

• So we should all just walk around naked then? Most clothes alter the shape of your body so get over it. Mixing certain patterns and fabrics can make your body look different. This is more stupid than guys saying make up is a lie.

1|0
    0|0
  • Man discovers that women look differently with clothes, more at 8.

3|1
    0|0
  • It's the society people live in. Woman portrayed on media is what most females want to portray themselves to feel they are of that level of attractiveness, what males look at so it's a lie to someone like yourself.

For a man he knows what to possibly expect when clothing comes off it's not Cosmo, playboy or sports illustrated magazine woman in everyday life.
    We can all airbrush and filter our looks or physical so again it's what some females do for the confidence, attention or just because it's what they like...

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh, who cares. If I wear a wide sweater or wide skirt, that's also a lie then basically. So what.

0|0
    0|0
  • How is that a lie? She just wore some clothes that accentuated her body, I don’t see the real problem

0|0
    0|0
    • How would you feel if a guy...
      grew a beard to hide his weak jawline
      used concealers or a toupee to hide his bald spot
      put lifts in his shoes to appear 2 inches taller

Would you as a girl let a guy get away with artificially enhancing his looks?

• Show All
    • Ofc you let people do their thing, but what happens when you date them?
      If you dated such a guy would you give him a pass or would you feel betrayed?

• I’d be a bit hurt by the fact that he didn’t tell me but I wouldn’t feel betrayed by it

• My butt looks big both with and without high heels, so I don't think I'm lying when I'm wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope, you're not lying. But that girl in my highschool definitely was and a lot of other girls do it everyday

• Yeah.. high waisted jeans and high heels accentuate the butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you aware that most women don't dress for men?

3|0
    0|0
    • Considering how uncomfortable that type of clothing must be I can only assume you need something to motivate you.

• Show All
    • @ciitruskiwi Do they put on make up at home just as much as they do when they go to work, school, or to the gym? If thats the case I'll admit I'm wrong.
      But if they always put on make up when going to places there will be a lot of men and rarely have make up on when they aren't around men then everything you say is bs

• @asker those women I knew LOVE make up. It's not like if men were to magically disappear from Earth women would start throwing out their make up because "we don't have a reason to wear it now, all the men are gone". We will still wear makeup whether men exist or not.

• I wear tight jeans and heels

0|0
    0|0
  • Agree

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes