Am I wrong in considering high heels and tight jeans a lie?

Women who wear these are flat out lying to men. I remember this girl in my class in highschool who used to show up everyday with high heels, tight jeans that was pushed up so they slimmed down the waist and large back pockets. Her figure looked amazing and her butt looked very big, round and was sticking out.

Then at a pool party she was walking around in her bikini and there was nothing there. A small, flat butt. It was a huge disappointment.

If I actually dated her I would consider this a lie and I would feel betrayed.

120

Most Helpful Girl

• By that logic wearing clothes in general is a lie. Baggy clothes make you look bigger than you are, tight clothes make you slimmer, different use of colors and styles can make the body shape look different. I don't think people would be too happy about walking around naked just so that everyone could see in detail what their body looks like.

• Or you can just wear clothes that actually fit

• Wearing clothing that fits properly can still trick you. I'm sure you've heard in TV shows and movies that large people should wear dark colors and vertical stripes? This is because it creates an optical illusion that tricks the eyes into thinking the masked object (a human body in this example) is smaller.

• High heels make your legs look longer, especially when work with straight leg pants that are form fitting.