How to take a girl on a date?

I have a friend she is kept saying I would like to meet you. Once I ask for a particular date when you available. She is saying I'm having work. I really don't know how to react in this situation I don't get any words after it how to strike up a new chat. Really help me girls

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know girls are complicated, she might have work or maybe she's just trying to avoid you without being rude. Either way if you insist you either look too clingy or too available. Sometimes a "ok text me when you want to go out" text is better , you don't have to keep asking she'll ask you if she truly is interested

0|1
    0|0
    • Done. I already made this statement to her. Still thanks tho😉

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• If she's never met you before, she may be too nervous and think you won't like her. Just let her know you're nervous too and you want to take a step.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well you can get to know her interests somehow & then invite her out for something she finds interesting, she wouldn't say no I guess

1|1
    0|0
  • If you really want something to happen, then take the l and man up...
    Well you have to ask her again and again...
    Believe me one day she ll say yes🙂

0|1
    0|0
    • If I ask again and again how she will feel. Doesn't look forcing her for a date?

• Maybe she doesn’t like you in that way? Just a thought.

0|0
    0|1
  • Dude picnic in the backyard firt in the living room just as long as she's comfortable.. if she's too busy she might not be seriously considering you

0|0
    0|0
  • Next time just ask her when she's free. Don't insist for her to go out with you or you'll seem too clingy

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask her out and be yourself

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask her out on a date have fun

0|0
    0|0
    • I did she said I'm busy on the particular date. I advised her to pick a suitable date for her. Is that ok?

Recommended myTakes