How to take a girl on a date?

I have a friend she is kept saying I would like to meet you. Once I ask for a particular date when you available. She is saying I'm having work. I really don't know how to react in this situation I don't get any words after it how to strike up a new chat. Really help me girls

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know girls are complicated, she might have work or maybe she's just trying to avoid you without being rude. Either way if you insist you either look too clingy or too available. Sometimes a "ok text me when you want to go out" text is better , you don't have to keep asking she'll ask you if she truly is interested

• Done. I already made this statement to her. Still thanks tho😉