Is my boyfriend's behavior normal?

(I'm not a native English speaker so please bear with me)

So I'm a 19 year old girl and I've had a boyfriend for almost a year now. In the first few months of our relationship he got really close with a girl friend of mine and they shortly became really close friends. He didn't talk much about their friendship, he said a few things here and there, but not much. One of the few things I've heard from him was that they like to massage each other when the other one is feeling low or stressed. I was fine with that although I didn't know what type of massage he meant. I didn't bother until recently when he was telling me about how they started giving each other back massages. I asked him to explain further so he continued to talk about how she usually comes to his house to hang out but they always end up in his bed with her lying on her tummy and him sitting on her butt, massaging her back. I think this position is extremely inappropriate for friends especially when they are home alone and she's lying in his bed with him on top of her. I confronted him about it and said that I find that very inappropriate and I think they should stop doing that, to which he replied that I'm overreacting and that it's normal for them to do those kind of things as long as there is no physical intimacy. I'm curious to know if I'm really overreacting? Is okay for friends to give each other back massages as described above? Is that a big deal or should I just let it slide?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I dont think ur overreacting. nd every friend ship has some limits or line which shud not be crossed.. i think u can understand now

2|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I spoke to him about it again and I finally won the argument. He said he understands me and that he won't do that again (maybe cuz I threatened him with break up haha) . Hopefully he stands behind his words!

• Hope all is good

• Nah that's not really normal lol

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes