Girls what do you think a guy should go for, the cute sister or the hot older popular sister?

I like both but it does not seem to be going any where with the older one. Since I have not flirted with either yet. I have only tried to be her friend and get to know her some but she won't warm up. I went for the older one first cause she is closer to my age.
The younger sister is 3 years younger than me. But I have always gotten along better with her. Before she would talk for her sister when she was shy. I'm not sure why but I have a better interaction with her.

I know I can't go for both so I have to decide any advice?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for the younger sister i would say if you think there's chemistry on both ends. But also don't abandon the older sister as a friend, because that's kind of an inconsiderate move honestly. You should never decide to be someone's friend to try and get with them, you should be their friend because you value their friendship.

• That's what girls want man. They want to be friends before they date. Also I need to get to know her some also.

• Dude not every girl is the same, most women i have talked to personally have already decided on whether they have interest in a man within the first couple weeks if not the first day or two.

• maybe from what I hear from girls they say they want to be freinds before the guy comes onto them. Though here we couple up. I'm not sure about where you are.