How can I start a conversation with him? Please help?

So there is this party event thing organized by 3 people. I don't know them, but I have mutual friends with them. So once me and my friends needed to get in the guest list, so I contacted one of them and then he got us in and like he added me on instagram and like after a few weeks they had a brunch event, so me and my other group of friends went for it. So I spoke to that guy for a while who got me in and then I saw this his friend also the one hosting the event with him cute. I was too shy to talk to him. So after a while not many people were there yet, so we were thinking of looking at other places around. So as were getting out, the guy I like came from behind and he is like can I show you where to sit. I didn't know what to say because we were leaving lol, but like I just pointed at my friend awkwardly and even she didn't know what to say, then she is like we are just going to look around. We saw other places, but then I got them back haha, as I entered I straight away went to the guy I like and the guy who got us in like to get us a table, the guy I like showed us the table and like he was pulling the chair for me, I took the opposite side. I feel cringey even thinking about it. Its fine right? Anyways like 2-3 times we had an eye contact and like he was around me. Even when we were leaving the guy who got us in, came to drop us out, so even the guy I like was there out. He was just waiting, so I thought I would say bye to him and like have a small talk as my car comes, but he just went back in a few seconds earlier. So its been like 2 weeks, I have wanted to go to their events but my friends and all are busy but this Saturday night, I am going to meet him. How do I start a conversation with him?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's the big secret OK? Are you ready? You walk towards him and you say 'hi, how are you?' And suddenly you are having a conversation with him

• Hahah okay, thanks!

• Just say hi… and ask him anything, and pretend you don't remember him, relax, smile, play with your hair, touch his arm, laugh at what he says,(you know all this little hints we suck at reading) and try to make him laugh as well, if he's smart he'll get it, if he's not just tell him you like him and that you'd like to get to know him, he WON'T think you are thirsty, he will if you just start messaging him or calling him the whole time or if you dress too sluty, to look sexy is not necessarily to be showing a loooot of cleavage or skin, just a little bit and be elegant… good luck!

• Hey, okay thank you so much! :) Have a good day :)