What physical touches does your partner do for you that you love or enjoy?

I just started dating a guy and we're still in the honeymoon phase of our relationship so we can't stop showing each other affection. I've never had a relationship quite like this because every guy I dated before didn't really like to show affection, so I am new to this. He loves it when I rub his back or scratch his hair. He keeps asking what physical touches I like but I don't know what to ask for because this is so new to me. Can anybody give me ideas of what they personally enjoy, I'll ask him to do it for me, and see if I like it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I used to love when my ex and I were cuddling and we'd be sitting there on the couch, I'd have my arm around her and she would gently run her hand along the side of my face. She said she liked the feeling of my stubble. I liked how gentle and soft her hand felt on my face.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry just read more of your question. That's not something you can ask him to do obviously, but you could do it for him.

• My girl likes it when I rub her back or play with her hair or cuddle from behind (or any cuddle)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• When he hugs me tightly, it's the best feeling. I also like gentle strokes with fingertips on my back and neck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes