What physical touches does your partner do for you that you love or enjoy?

I just started dating a guy and we're still in the honeymoon phase of our relationship so we can't stop showing each other affection. I've never had a relationship quite like this because every guy I dated before didn't really like to show affection, so I am new to this. He loves it when I rub his back or scratch his hair. He keeps asking what physical touches I like but I don't know what to ask for because this is so new to me. Can anybody give me ideas of what they personally enjoy, I'll ask him to do it for me, and see if I like it?

12