I just feel like I’m losing him and I don’t know what to do?

My boyfriend and I have only been together for about three months, so it hasn’t been too long. We met at work. But, recently I was laid off. We both worked evenings, so I’m only able to see him on the weekends now, which was fine at first. But, lately I can feel him slowly drifting from me. He says he loves me and that everything is fine, but I just don’t know.. we communicate less and less during the week. Once upon a time we sent “good morning” texts every single day and that’s a rarity now. I just don’t know what to do.. I’m just feeling lost right now. I’m not sure if I can handle another sudden goodbye..

13