I just feel like I’m losing him and I don’t know what to do?

My boyfriend and I have only been together for about three months, so it hasn’t been too long. We met at work. But, recently I was laid off. We both worked evenings, so I’m only able to see him on the weekends now, which was fine at first. But, lately I can feel him slowly drifting from me. He says he loves me and that everything is fine, but I just don’t know.. we communicate less and less during the week. Once upon a time we sent “good morning” texts every single day and that’s a rarity now. I just don’t know what to do.. I’m just feeling lost right now. I’m not sure if I can handle another sudden goodbye..

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• In my opinion you shouldn't date co workers because that's where your common ground is. If he was really interested he would do more. You chase after what you really want. Your relatively young also so I might just prepare for the worse. There just isn't a lot of common ground or time between you two. I hope everything turns out ok though.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Learn how to suck dick and start doing anal, you’ll never loose him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like someone is pulling away bc someone is in another relationship and self preservation

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes