What does it mean when a guy askes your name?

I was in the bus the bus this morning and this guy came on he talked to me. He asked me where I was going.. I asked where did he worked he talked about where he used to work and when I got off the bus he talk me buy.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I always do that whenever I am having a conversation with a stranger cuz you never know when you could meet again and it creates a relationship when you remember their name after a meeting them

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• The guy probably just wanted small talk maybe he thought he could find some kind of chemistry with you strike up a conversation get to meet you better but apparently that was not the case why did you have to ask him what he worked apparently you might have liked him too

1|0
    0|0
  • It may not really mean anything. Asking for your name may be for a little familiarity for when next you guys meet.

0|0
    1|0
    • How can I get him interested in me?

• Don't you think it's rather too early to want to start that? I mean, you just met him and i know you may not want to appear cheap before him. Give him some time first. But you can be nice and check on him at interval at least for a start.

• He wants to get to know you. So next time you see him give him your number.

1|0
    0|1
  • Tldr. If he asks your name, he wants to know your name. it's a fucking conversion starter. Were you born daft?

1|0
    1|0
  • Interested for sure
    But have no advise how to proceed from here since i suck at flirting and playing the whole game

1|0
    0|0
  • Um.. maybe he was bored n juz wanted to talk or maybe he ws interested? Did u get his name? Have u seen him before?

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he wants to know you.

1|0
    1|0
  • He is interrested on you.

1|0
    1|0
  • He thinks you're cute

1|0
    0|1
  • Its better than ,, Ayou...