How does one know if they're too ugly to be loved?

I've never been in a relationship. Been on a lot of dates, but 100% of these flings end with, "You're too good for me," "I feel inadequate," "You deserve someone better than me," etc. Now obviously none of that is true, they just won't give me any constructive criticism (and I have asked) because they know it can't be changed. I'm suspicious that I'm too ugly to date, and if so I would like to give up and move on with my life.

What are the signs I'm too ugly to date? People make fun of me for my height and talk shit to me pretty frequently for it. I'm really fit and can bench over twice my body weight, but no one has ever mentioned my muscles. Whether they're worth mentioning or not, I don't know, I have body dysmorphia. What would people say/do if I was too ugly to ever be in a relationship?

Please don't tell me there is someone for everyone and all it takes is confidence. Neither of those things are true. Confidence might be the most important thing, but it's a far cry from the ONLY thing that matters.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• This is going to sound like a line. But trust me it isn't. Post a picture of yourself.
    My honest opinion is that personality counts for a lot more than looks. So I really can't say what is standing in your way of getting into a relationship. It might be the type of guy you're going out with? Or maybe something else.
    Regardless of what it is. I am certain that there is nothing "WRONG" with you.

All that being said post a picture. You're asking if you're not good looking enough so you ought to let everyone see and give you an honest opinion.