I need advice I don't know what to do?

I like a guy we been on a few dates but I haven't seen him for a month and text have be scarce too so I sent him this text and that was his response and I don't know what to do because I do like him a lot but he's just so busy with work I understand that he has to work but I feel like I'm just being annoying and a burdenI need advice I don't know what to do?I need advice I don't know what to do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if it's legit that he's working that much, he doesn't sound overly committed. More like... polite.

You should probably move on. If he's like that now, why would he change all of a sudden? This guy likes his work to the extent that he's putting that first.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's a newer job/promotion so he is trying to do what he can to keep it before for 5 yes he was traveling all the time for work and he didn't like that he lived out of 2 suit cases

• Even if he claims not to like it, that is still how he keeps prioritizing his life. Maybe he isn't conscious of it, but he's a guy who puts work first and social connections second. At least that's the impression you get. Women lose a lot of valuable time believing they can fundamentally change guys' personalities.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... well, you expressed yourself, but to be honest, you come off as too needy/whiny in that text. This will usually send guys for the hills. If he likes you enough he will still get in touch with you, but it sounds like he's just avoiding the whole "what are we" talk which you are basically forcing him into. I wish you would have asked the question before you wrote the text so someone could have helped you formulate it better. But, again. I really can't say for sure what he will do with it, because I've been like that before and still got the guy to respond to me. Good luck, anyways.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am whinny and needy I expessed that too him before he asked for a date because I am aware of that about myself and no I'm not ready for that what are we talk it's just hard trying to grow the relationship with his schedule

• Oh and he has texted since

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• A month is a long time to be apart, give him some time and work can really take up time. Texting to check out on him is cool but not too often as in daily, if he is still not meeting up with you after another month, I call it quits.

0|0
    0|0
  • He understands what you feel and he realises it might be hard, so keep thw relationship on a back burner, texting/chatting when you can. But dont give up, it might all work out in the end.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give it a week or two. See his behavior, you'll know what to do. Doesn't matter however much work you have, you always tend to talk to person you fancy. If he doesn't talk that much then don't waste your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't have to call it quits just because he's busy.
    If you both like each other then just take it slow for a while. When he's got more time then you both can get a little more serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • There isn't much you can do besides be patient, and try harder to devise a plan of scheduling the both of you to meet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha he said dick

0|0
    0|0
  • I have advice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• As what as he said is that he really likes you so you have a reassurance to that. Well, sometimes we can't avoid that people tend to be busy at work. You should not think that you are annoying and a burden because he also said to you that he really wants to talk you more if he's not busy. Just wait him. ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • At the end he seemed a bit snippy but it sounds sincere. I wouldn't bug him all the time. Let him come to you and if he still hasn't text you in like the next 3 days then say something or end it if I were you

0|0
    0|0
    • He texted good morning yesterday and made a comment on the weather if that counts

• Well then at least he wants to try I guess

Recommended myTakes