At how many days or weeks should a guy ask a girl to be his girlfriend?

we already somewhat hold hands and we kissed today for the first time and we have hung out a few times already we both like each other

13

Most Helpful Guy

• At least 2 week the max is a month

• Since some guys have different ways of asking a chick out how do i know if he made me his girl already

• I don't know lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl my boyfriend asked me out somewhat after 3 days lol, then after 2 weeks we were already putting names on our relationship

• okay and how do I know if you're ready made me his girl cuz some guys have strange ways of making a chick his girl

• Well he was pretty straight forward. He kissed me on the third day, and was really really open and honest about his intentions with me as well as I was with him throughout the 2 weeks.
      I think honesty is key, and if you have a gut feeling that he's not tricking you, then yeah, that's the way

• Like, he was pretty open about the people he was having interest on and what not but said it right up that he wanted us to be exclusive in the 2 week period.

The key to everything tbh is to be direct, honest and open. Don't dance around a subject bc it's just gonna piss both of u off