Did anyone mistake your general friendly attitude as attraction?

I am generally polite and friendly to everyone. Which sucks, because quite a few people mistake this as *that* kind of interest.

How do you deal with this?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually the only respite I finally had from that kind of thing is mentioning my boyfriend right off the bat and usually fiddling a lot with my phone (the background picture is me and my bf)
    Otherwise, I don't know any other way I can help you... Sorry

• Mentioning a boyfriend for me would really not solve anything xD

It would make a lot of trouble, though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Blame guys like me that flirt with every functioning female with my general friendly attitude.