Is it very strange for a 17/18 year old girl to date a 15 y/o boy?

asking because i feel extremely disgusted for even talking to him. he lied about his age and it’s really made me feel gross, i liked him and actually developed feelings for him having thought he was 17 too. his sister is the same age is me it’s so wrong, his defence was “oh well, I’ve been with girls much older than you” which I know is obviously a lie in a pathetic attempt to reassure me that age isn’t an issue but three years in this age group is but it’s not like a 20 year old dating a 23 year old or anything.

68

Most Helpful Guy

• Aside from the lawful side, what difference does it make how old he was anyway. He obviously was mature enough and made you feel things thay anyone of any age can do so I personally dont see the problem with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Times flies fast, he'll quickly be 20 and you 23. But you know if age gap bothers you so much, it won't change when he's older. If you had great chemistry and you have feelings for him, it only means that he is mature enough for you and that's the important. And three years is really nothing. But I understand that it makes you feel unwell. For one thing she shouldn't have lied about his age.
    When I was 15 I started talking to guy who was five years older, we understood each other perfectly and talked comfortably about anythinh, and had a great friendship. He was more experienced for sure, so I only learned from him lots. We're still friends up till now.