Why do girls make tinder when they ate alredy in a rleationship?

I don't get the point of it it's really annoying with the majority of these dating apps out here. Tinder, Bumble and Okay Cupid when usually girls will leave there Ig In there bio and say to hit them up that way causes there not usually on or can't see who likes them or whatever. Then you hit up these girls on Ig or snap chat sometimes and there not even single i get the time could havr pasted but so times it will say there last login on some of there accounts like a week ago or three days ago. between those girls and the shallow ones that I've encountered these dating apps are really a shit show I've literally met more decent girls on Here then on those dating apps

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they want a threesome? I know I'm going to make one with my boyfriend just to experience an threesome with another girl. It's been a while since I've been with a girl and we've been getting really kinky in our sex lives lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Some girl in my college only cares about them self then others guys in a relationship. I respect people that are in a relationship and leave them be. One girl that I was friend with. She just using my trust to get to my ex boyfriend when I did date in college. she went after him and she knew that he was taken. a attention seeker. that just make people life worst.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's so sad cause i feel like a lot of the girls on tinder are just shallow and attention seeking unless they see like some super hot guy not to say guys can't be the same way but I'm a dude so my experience is with the girls lol. I remember hitting one girl that left her if in her bio once and she geninley told me if I didn't match with you on tinder hitting me up through my ig doesn't make you get noticed faster if we didn't match don't bother. And I was just mind blown and I'm just thinking like then don't put you ig in your freakin' tinder bio its so stupid honestly and she was rude and shallow as hell I'm glad we didn't match after that

• I'm better off without those types of females

• I made one while with my ex because I was feeling really ugly and unattractive so needed to get compliments. Kept it for about a week then deleted it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I feel like that's not to bad but the girls who just leave it on there for hella long and then some go as far as playing along like there not single and its just so annoying

• Show All
    • Yeah I'm good now. Lesson learnt... If it quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

• Lol so true😂

• That's a thing? Sounds ridiculous. I don't get the logic behind it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yea it's so freakin' stupid and its a good 50 maybe 40% of the girls between the ones this just ignore you the shallow girls and other its a total shit show. once I actually started talking with one of the girls and it was going really well she even added me on her snap chat then she randomly started ignoring me out of the blue and I check her story and she's got a boyfriend I was like wtf.

• Unnecessary.
    And annoying. If you’re in a relationship tinder shouldn’t come across your mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you just accidentally expect too much from those apps and you accidentally put more than neccessary trust for girls on those apps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they want to make friends or want attention?

0|1
    0|0
    • That's true but an app like bumble is far more suited for that I'm not saying there bad for it just it can be frustrating when the only girl who finally answers has as boyfriend already

• I agree with you

• Tinder can be really frustrating

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe they didn't eat enough and are still hungry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attention seeking

0|1
    0|0
  • Because we are bored lol.

Joking for some yes - others I don't know, it's lots of reasons...

0|1
    0|0
    • I can get that but usually the one who are just on there for shits and giggles just leave some silly ass bio that do t ask you to go on ig and water other peoples time cause for those of us who take it seriously its really frustrating and a big waste if time when I could've been talking to a girl who did want something more ya know

Recommended myTakes