Why do girls make tinder when they ate alredy in a rleationship?

I don't get the point of it it's really annoying with the majority of these dating apps out here. Tinder, Bumble and Okay Cupid when usually girls will leave there Ig In there bio and say to hit them up that way causes there not usually on or can't see who likes them or whatever. Then you hit up these girls on Ig or snap chat sometimes and there not even single i get the time could havr pasted but so times it will say there last login on some of there accounts like a week ago or three days ago. between those girls and the shallow ones that I've encountered these dating apps are really a shit show I've literally met more decent girls on Here then on those dating apps

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they want a threesome? I know I'm going to make one with my boyfriend just to experience an threesome with another girl. It's been a while since I've been with a girl and we've been getting really kinky in our sex lives lol