Girls, if there was a park with nobody there and if there was a track that you can use to jog, would you and your boyfriend go naked for a jog?

my boyfriend asked not along ago that, if there was a park that was empty with no adults and no kids around, would we go naked for a jog on the track and i said that, that would be so sexy and fun to do. What about you?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know sounds uncomfortable. I wouldn't want my junk bouncing freely. It even might be a little painful.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i would sure love that
    and i wouldn't mind even going with people around but its just a wish though coz as society we are not so acceptable of others choices yet

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE