My girlfriend wants a threesome, and we're both girls. how should I feel?

012

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see this as an opportunity to try something new! Although this is only if you feel comfortable with the idea of making out with another woman in the process. Collect your thoughts of how your feeling about it at the moment then think of all the pros and cons to this situation if it were to happen. Afterwards, talk with your girlfriend to express your thoughts and concerns about it. I would only recommend doing this if you feel comfortable enough to try something different sexually, along with engaging another naked person in the room.