Guys - Would you date a girl that's richer than you? Girls - would you date a guy that's poorer than you?

We're talking about a wide margin of wealth. If you say yes what are some potential pitfalls you see?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I did before and would do it again, but my boyfriend makes more than me.
    My ex didn't have a job and when he did he it didn't last ( less than a month ) I always gave him money for food and I was happy to do so. If he didn't break up with me, I honestly believe that we would still be together. I didn't mind that he didn't have any money, I was also trying to help him work where I was working at. Some people goes through rough situations. Even my parents went through it when I was younger.

0|0
    0|0
    • The only thing that would make me break up with him, if he wasn't trying at all. When my parents and I were homeless they never gave up we even found a job to deliver newspapers and telephone books until we were able to find a home. So it means a lot to me if he is trying hard to find a job.

• Wow thanks for sharing your story. It means a lot for me to hear it. I'm glad to know you're in a good place now.

• You're so welcome, I'm not ashamed to share it even though I was but was raised to not feel ashame because things happens in life. Thank you so much it really means a lot.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see an issue with this

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, free food.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes