Would you date someone who is fat?

I personally would if personality was nice.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Maybe if personality was nice!
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally like my guys with a little meat on their bones. I like the teddy bear type of guys.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me even though if people say yes here. They won't in the real life. I'm a 100% sure. You know why. Coz 2 years back I was lean and dates for quite some time. Due to a bad break up got into some bad habits. And now I'm fat. But not a single girl wants to talk to me. Trust me inside I haven't changed. But the physical appearance.πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• That's not gonna happen.

0|1
    0|1
    • Why?

• Show All
    • A lot of things. But in regards to weight, just normal body shape, not too skinny, not too chubby.

• Cool. Thanks for your time^^ and is that your real age?

• Sure, if I genuinely loved their personality.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've discovered I'm a chubby chaser. I don't like skinny men.

0|1
    0|0
    • I feel the same way about some girls XP plus... im chubby so not much choice...

What Guys Said 7

• If I liked someone, then probably, though I'd prefer to avoid someone who's too fat, though I had seen bigger girls who I find attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm fat (and losing weight) and I've dated every body type (and both genders). I really don't care about weight except for both extremes. Personality all the way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm gonna say it again. Fatness , especially obesity is very... very unattractive. It is unnatural, your body is not supposed to look like that. Liberals and Humanists may tell you many sweet lies , but you , along with everyone else , will always know the bitter truth. Look at ancient Greek statues. There are no fat females or males. Weight is something you can change , so stop whining , justifying and doing all the senseless crap. Start working out , NOW !

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as she's healthy enough or has plans to get healthier. I'd rather she not die an early death if I plan to spend the rest of my life with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should it honestly matter? Anyone who says no should have their head checked

0|1
    0|1
  • Chubby yes, and we'll be gym partners too. How awesome is that

0|1
    0|0
  • Not fat, a chubby girl can be cute tho

0|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes