What dating site profiles turn you off?

For me it's the wealthy hikers, rock climbers, wine connosieurs, or geeky bisexuals, dog lovers, and women who are shamelessly open about having an open marriage.

I just like a real every day woman, and it seems like there aren't many on dating sites. I feel like most of the picks are just chicks who want you to think they're very valuable, intelligent, sophisticated, or important because they're wealthy or have a career with this company or that. And that's all just too loud and pretentious for me.
What dating site profiles turn you off?

Really got a lot of great answers from the guys here and wish I could choose more than 2 MHOs. Some of the girl's answers were good but most guys put some very good thought into what they were saying.

3289

Most Helpful Girl

• Just posting animals, gym pics, only body parts, pics with many people in them, super professional hostclub-guy pictures, guys that hide parts of their face with their hand and or emojis 🤔 oh and pics of brand stuff as well ugh

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• Pictures that all include filters. - I'm looking for someone i fancy not a snapchat friend.

Just ask! - You may be really pretty but i have no idea what your about so not going to bother.

I'm a feminist - Don't have an issue with you being a feminist. just that you feel the need to declare it on a dating site makes me think you're the type of feminist that wouldn't get along with me.

Pictures of/with their kids - No... just no, even more so when there's a picture of your kids but not you!

'I like nice arms' - Well I like nice tits!

I like travelling - So you're not going to stay around long enough for a proper relationship then.

I'm looking for my prince - You mean you want someone to treat you like a princess rather than a partner

Rant profiles - The people you're ranting about aren't going to read it. Seriously one profile i saw had please read my profile at the end of her profile! kinda redundant there. And sorry I don't know you so I have no interest in proving myself to someone I don't know.

Don't be offended if I don't reply, its nothing personal - ... I just don't find you attractive and thought your message was boring.

Be original in your first message - Tend to find this type has the most generic responses ever.

Also oh god with that profile!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Omg that is all 💯% true!

• @crazy8000 Oh. I'm not on any. And I believe more in 'Demon to some, angel to others' than 'I'm kind, honest, fun etc'.

• @aialex me neither post you and what I mean, whole body. No tricks filters or cartoon characters. It's misrepresenting otherwise

• The cliche ones with nothing to distinguish themselves from the majority of profiles.

"I'm a bubbly, energetic girl who loves a glass of red. Can be shy to start, but will open up when I get to know you better."

In girl language this translates as: "I can't be bothered putting effort into this profile so I'm going to make it seem like I'm a popular, social girl when really I just sit at home watching Netflix. At the same time, I'm going to portay myself as cute, mysterious, and endearing to hide the fact I have little social skills, am very shy and awkward; expecting you as the guy to carry the conversation and keep me interested with your humour."

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE