Does luck play a factor when it comes to finding a decent partner?

• Yes
  • No

111

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, luck does play a part in getting a good partner. We often, but not always, make our own luck, by making wise choices, and being prepared for when a good opportunity comes. Also, by putting ourselves in a place and or situations, where we would more likely find a good match for us.

• Nope
    Imagine you go to a banana plantation to look for apple, will you get it...

• The girl is the only one that said no because girls are usually able to pick and choose partners that come to them while guys have to go out and search for theirs.

• Luck plays an outsized role in most endeavours, and we underestimate it so.

• Sometimes but for every relationship one has to take that leap of faith.

• Yeah, it absolutely does.

• Yep.

• I think, its rather 'timing' and location.

• Yeah in today's society

• I need a good girlfriend.

• Fuck no. I mean.. no ma'am. Luck is an idea, idea is in the mind and mind controls thoughts.. sooo thoughts ain't real nor it influences reality. Sooooo if we have the idea of flying.. why aren't we flying? So also luck. Why aren't winning Powerball numbers more often?

What Girls Said 1

• I find myself lucky to have found a guy who understands me and who I can be myself around! <3 WE are very alike! we are both introvert and I find him so attractive <3 Everything about him I love. And he loves me just the same as well! It's almost our 5 year anniversary too! We both find ourselves very lucky. I still have guys who ask me out on dates and although they are nice, handsome and many girls would literally want to date guys like that ( my friends tell me they wish they would date those guys) there's no guy like my boyfriend <3 I like that he looks nerdy and at the same time he's very outdoorsy! I like how talks to me and I can keep going on lol I have never met anyone like him.