Should I get her a birthday gift?

A girl I've recently started going out with (so not exactly my girlfriend technically) is having her birthday coming real soon. Should I get her something? And if yes, what? What would a girl like from a guy for her bday?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you're not in a committed relationship, I wouldn't get anything too significant. Maybe her favorite snack or candy or a funny card. You want something that is light and doesn't come off too strong or needy, but you still want her to see that you cared enough to remember her birthday and get her something.

• I have a bottle of champagne I brought back from my vacation in France a few weeks ago, it's a Mo√ęt & Chandon imperial, is alcohol good?

• 7d

Alcohol is good, but just get something small not too fancy. Nothing more than $20.

Most Helpful Guy

• A small gift maybe, or take her out. Nothing big.

• Half the girls that answered recommend flowers, what'd ya think?

• I'd just give a gift basket of some soup, body lotion, etc. Bath and body works has them on sale and you can get a lot of stuff for like $20. Bouquet of flowers will run you $40-60 depending of if you go for flower shops.