GUYS, DO YOU LIKE CLINGY GIRLS?

So, I'm a fairly touchy girl but I'm not clingy. I like to be held but not all of the time. I have some extremely clingy friends who are always in constant need of their boyfriends touching them.

Do guys like clingy? Am I just crazy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes a bit clingy is good in my opinion. As long as she's not completely dependent on me holding her 24/7. Like there is a line, but in general yes I would like a bit clingy. I enjoy affection. Plus I would view some clinginess as a compliment, that she likes me and wants to be with me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Clingy in the sense of touching and physical contact. Yeah Im chill with that. But Clingy in the sense of constantly wanting to, being like 'you mad at me?' when I dont reply. No I hate that.

1|2
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Guys like to know they are wanted and needed. It gives us confidence. However, even though we love extra attention, we do need some space every once in a while. As I think it would be healthy for girls to want some of that too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Touchy - good. Clingy - oh so not good. It gets annoying real fast.

0|1
    0|0
    • Okay cool bc I'm weirded out by clingy girls. πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • I don't know. I kinda try to keep a 1 meter radius circle around me as a personal space.

When I get eventually pissed, I just tell the person to step back. Which usually works.

Except when people are drunk.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ True dude.

• I'm quite tactile, I like physical contact. There is a limit. For me, I'd rather someone be more over touchy than stand off-ish. Least you have a sense they want to be around you

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys mostly dislike clingy girls. Okay being a little clingy, just a little but if it's too much then surely men would dislike that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. Everyone's view of "clingy" is different also. I personally have never had a girl I considered "clingy".

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nice to feel wanted/needed, but it easily gets suffocating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some dont but others do (like me) its all a matter of personal preference

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather have clingy than a cold hearted bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it really depends on how clingy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Where is the line?

• Show All
    • Thank you for the distinction

• That is just my personal preference, but im glad if it helps.

• I like them

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a clingy girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl generally I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually notice one way or the other

0|0
    0|0
  • Clingy is not just about being touchy..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes