If I started being a dick, would I notice more women being attracted to me?

I'm not actually going to do this, but I'm genuinely curious. Yeah most girls who reply will say no that's not true, but yet I'll continue to witness this happen over and over again, so do other people. They love the thing they say not to be. It's interesting and I wonder what would happen.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• What's your definition of being a dick?
    You know to be honest bitches like guys who are dick and heartless and stuff. But if you want a girl with loyalty then you gotta be a nice and fun guy. Because when it comes to finding a partner for a serious relationship, we want guys with no/less flaws and a guy being a dick has a lot of flaws. Who would want to be with the one who's not nice to others, whose aim is just trying to look cool for the rest of their lives!

Most Helpful Guy

• Women respond to confidence... being a dick implies you dont give a shit what people think... hence confident.
    As a general rule women and men dont like each other. Women are attracted to bold manly behavior but they dont like it.
    Do t fall into the beta Male trap. J