Am I dumb for only dating one girl at a time?

So, my friends say I should date multiple girls if I can, so I can have options... but I'm more comfortable with dating one girl, giving her all the attention and effort, and if it doesn't work out I move on... but, should I date multiple girls at a time?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Nooooooo your friends are shit tbh your good keep dating one girl at a time dont be dumb and dont be friends with the people who told you that coz thats just crazy nobody likes boys who date multiple girls😊👍 -Dani💞

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

I have started to distance myself... I have become the black sheep of the group lol

• 2d

Good you seem nice i bet you will find better friends fast -Dani💞

• 2d

I hope so, and thank you

• No you’re doing it right! Your friends are idiots 😩

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way

• LOL you mean cheating? Nah, that’s not cool. Stick to one girl and be a decent person.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

Yeah... they call it " having options"... apparently I'm an idiot for putting all of my eggs in one basket

• 2d

That’s disgusting. They’re the ones being idiots who have to date several people to satisfy their fragile ego 🤪

• 2d

I have been distancing myself from them a bit... I have always been the black sheep among them... many of the things I do are idiotic to them lol

Recommended myTakes