Does anybody else love romance?

I love being in love/lust... and I love the thrill of helping somebody else out with their love life...

2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• "Romance" is a feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love, while "Lust" is a strong sexual desire.
    In my own honest opinion, finding the equilibrium between both is the best way to enjoy these two edgy feelings and desires dear Queen Of Cups.
    Frankly, I love romance more than lust and would enjoy an endless time with an SO just being romantic with simple acts and gestures.
    Romantic movies touch me a lot.
    Couldn't agree with you more on "Helping someone with their love life" as for I have done it a lot before, doing it today and will keep on doing it. As far as am concerned, I love to help and be useful to others, it makes me feel great, besides, it also helps me.
    Romance is one of the strongest and most wonderful feelings a human could experience honestly, dear Queen Of Cups.
    Have you ever been helped before by somebody with your love life?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• Yeah I seem to as well. I like the mental connection, trust, companionship and of course the physical things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Romance makes lust feel a lot more like being in love. Makes it better and better everytime till u realise u r in love with the person. Yeah love romance rather than being in love, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Borat is a very much same! Is much a fun to let out inner self and enjoy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like watching bad portrayals of love/lust. I live to hate people that are blinded by it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I'm not really feeling the whole romance thing lately. Just been having boring old utility sex lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably shouldnโ€™t since all my favourite romantic stories end in suicide

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell, yes. I love being in love and full of romance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i love helping people out with their love life.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it helps me get laid? Sure why not... ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    1|0
    • Sorry dude... I like you, but I had to downvote you this time... I lost my virginity to a guy like that...

• Show All
    • @Kandy-Kane Thanks.

• I love being in love and enjoy helping when asked

1|0
    0|0
  • How's your new relationship going?

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I love to be romantic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait... lemme think... what is that?