Does anybody else love romance?

I love being in love/lust... and I love the thrill of helping somebody else out with their love life...

1632

Most Helpful Guy

• "Romance" is a feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love, while "Lust" is a strong sexual desire.
    In my own honest opinion, finding the equilibrium between both is the best way to enjoy these two edgy feelings and desires dear Queen Of Cups.
    Frankly, I love romance more than lust and would enjoy an endless time with an SO just being romantic with simple acts and gestures.
    Romantic movies touch me a lot.
    Couldn't agree with you more on "Helping someone with their love life" as for I have done it a lot before, doing it today and will keep on doing it. As far as am concerned, I love to help and be useful to others, it makes me feel great, besides, it also helps me.
    Romance is one of the strongest and most wonderful feelings a human could experience honestly, dear Queen Of Cups.
    Have you ever been helped before by somebody with your love life?

Most Helpful Girl