My girlfriend has separation anxiety, but lives 5,000 miles away? How can I help her be more secure in the relationship?

I live in America, and my girlfriend lives in a small town in Brazil, and has really bad anxiety with the relationship, being separated and everything... I REALLY feel strongly about this girl and want to do everything that I can to help her be more secure and happy with our relationship until we can figure out how to move her to the USA... I love my girl, and seeing her scared, and anxious about us being together breaks my heart... I am willing to do anything for her but I don't quite know how at this point... Does anybody have any advice on how I can help her feel safer with me?

20