What’s a good insult to text a guy who has disappeared after sex?

He won’t respond to my texts ever since we had sex and I’m feeling angry, hurt and used! How can I make him feel bad?

313

Most Helpful Guy

• That feeling can be terrible and actually there are few things you can do to make him feel bad. Try to think as little as possible about him. I know this sounds crazy but hey, your life comes first. Try to take care of yourself. It'll take time to get over that feeling but after you show that you don't care about him. He will definitely feel bad. Prove him that you are more valuable than he thinks you are

• Yea all that stuff is great but he can’t see me doing any of that all he sees is me not contacting him. I want to make him feel bad!

Most Helpful Girl

• To tell you the truth you should just walk away. He’ll keep ignoring you and the more you try the bigger his ego will grow. Don’t give him the satisfaction of letting him know you’re hurt. He’s the ass not you. Don’t make an ass out of yourself too.