What’s a good insult to text a guy who has disappeared after sex?

He won’t respond to my texts ever since we had sex and I’m feeling angry, hurt and used! How can I make him feel bad?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That feeling can be terrible and actually there are few things you can do to make him feel bad. Try to think as little as possible about him. I know this sounds crazy but hey, your life comes first. Try to take care of yourself. It'll take time to get over that feeling but after you show that you don't care about him. He will definitely feel bad. Prove him that you are more valuable than he thinks you are

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea all that stuff is great but he can’t see me doing any of that all he sees is me not contacting him. I want to make him feel bad!

Most Helpful Girl

• To tell you the truth you should just walk away. He’ll keep ignoring you and the more you try the bigger his ego will grow. Don’t give him the satisfaction of letting him know you’re hurt. He’s the ass not you. Don’t make an ass out of yourself too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Don't waste your time- he might even get a kick out of you being upset. Just move on.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why would he get a kick out of it? He doesn’t seem like that type of person.

• Some people like that when someone is upset with them after experiencing what you have. Dumb, yes, but that is how some people are.

• Well, I might sound nasty. But tell him that you had given him a couple of deadly STD's. That would be worth a watch. He will call you back on way to hospital. Lol. I want to see what is your take on this idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • say you have the recording and you are going to post it on YouTube😉he will reply faster than ever.😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell him "ok if you won't text back maybe ill hit up your dad 😘" that should get a reaction may not be good but he will say some thing

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably can't because he doesn't care. He'd have to care to be hurt. So unfortunately just chalk it up to a bad guy/experience and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can, you got played,
    You need to get over it and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him he was so small he shrank and disappeared

1|0
    0|0
    • Can’t do that I’ve already told him he’s big and there’s no denying it lol

• Show All
    • You should know what insults men the most cos your a guy and I’m not!

• That's too broad insults gotta be personal and cut deep I don't know the guy so I can't come up with something use your imagination it ain't hard he's gotta have a soft spot somewhere

• Just block him & move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • What’s the point of blocking him when he’s not even texting me? I want to make him feel bad! Then I will move on.

• Show All
    • Why even bother saying anything if you are not answering my question?

• Why ask such a petty question, when all the answers have been the same as mine?

GET OVER IT, women drive me crazy.

• Have you seen "Iron man 3''?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore the shit out of him.

0|0
    0|0
    • How am I ignoring him? I was the one who texted him and didn’t get a response so he is ignoring me not the other way around.

• I didn't say you were ignoring him. I said you SHOULD ignore him.

• you can't so don't waste your time

0|0
    0|1
  • "You tha man"

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol how is that an insult?

• Well, someone told me that the truth hurts more than anything. Maybe that'll hurt'm a bit.

What Girls Said 2

• Its true what the guys say, he doesn't care now what makes you think he'll feel bad at all? I've been through that before believe me but life is too short to care. I wouldn't even block him I'll just let him be

0|0
    0|0
  • "Blessed be the fruit, may the lord open"

0|0
    0|0
    • Wtf does that mean?

• It's a reference to a tv show where the women are made to have sex with other womens husbands because they were infertile... basically they are forced in to a life of servitude and in the adds for the new season...
      "... be a good girl... [other weird quotes and things they have to say] what the actual fuck"
      Handmaids Tale

Recommended myTakes