What does she want from me? its getting confusing?

I met this girl last month. I was interested in her but she said she isn't trying to date anyone right now. And asked could we still be friends. Everytime people ask if she has a boyfriend she tells them she's isn't ready for that.. She hits me up everyday and asks to hangout everyday. She texts me and calls me all the time. It's not like she doesn't have other friends. But for some reason im always the person she hits up. She'll even ask if I wanna hang with her friends if I'm with her or about to hang with her. Usually it's just us though. People keep asking are we a couple. She's always touching me or trying to play fight me. Recently it's gotten more touchy. I'm confused cause we're supposed to be just friends. Now she wants to meet my friends and her parents think cause she's out with me that we are having sex. Also now she's always on my facebook and snapchat commenting or something. I'm so confused cause she says what guys are cute to her. I don't know what friendship we have because she tells people were really close friends. What do you think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think she might be using you to stroke her ego. She knows you like her, and that is probably flattering. So she strings you along, reaping the benefits of having someone be into you, and if she finds noone else, she can always fall back on dating you. That is at least what I suspect. But it might be that she just has a really weird way of showing that she is interested in you. My advice therefore: ask her directly, if she changed her mind and wants to date now. If not, I would reduce the contact between you two. You don't need to stop seeing her all together, but if you are only friends, she cannot treat you like a convenient boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are friendzoned

0|0
    0|0
  • Kiss her and find out easy

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes