What do you like about older women?

Guys do you like older women? What do you like about them? Do you like them for casual only, or do you think you would build a life and plan a future with an older woman? If you like your woman to be over 5 years older, please weigh in on this. Also do you have a limit on how much older she can be?What do you like about older women?

330

Most Helpful Guys

• Maturity is the key factor to me on why i like older women. Beauty is also an added advantage. Never thought of building a life with an older woman before but that could be a little tough decision to make and if i am to settle with one, maximum age gap has got to be 5 years but if she's 10 years older and still looks fabulous in terms of look, appearance and still very energetic then i can give it a 100% shot. I like my woman to be quite energetic but not rough. *winks*

• I wouldn't mind an older women but sometimes it can be hard to find one willing to date a younger guy if the age gap is to much. but the experience and maturity are defeinlty what draws me to them also older women just seem wiser and sexier sometimes

Most Helpful Girls

• I've dated and/or slept with several men 2-7 years younger (and older). Itโ€™s honestly all about the same in a smaller age gap like that. One thing I think you have to give up though to date younger, sexy men is expecting financial spoiling. That really only goes when the guy is dating up as far as looks.

• Oh ok yeah if it 2-5 years I do think it's basically your age range. Even 7 is not that much, so it should be similar.

• I am the older woman.

• I am too. More young guys than guys in my own age bracket hit on me. Some are like wow I can't believe you are that much older than me. Others know.. they know I'm older but still come at me. It's cool and I actually like mature acting younger guys. Im just wondering if they see something different or are they trying to get me to some how take care of them. I also like mature guys in my age bracket who are young at heart.

• I know exactly what you men. Oh yes thanks for the MHO.