What do you like about older women?

Guys do you like older women? What do you like about them? Do you like them for casual only, or do you think you would build a life and plan a future with an older woman? If you like your woman to be over 5 years older, please weigh in on this. Also do you have a limit on how much older she can be?What do you like about older women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Maturity is the key factor to me on why i like older women. Beauty is also an added advantage. Never thought of building a life with an older woman before but that could be a little tough decision to make and if i am to settle with one, maximum age gap has got to be 5 years but if she's 10 years older and still looks fabulous in terms of look, appearance and still very energetic then i can give it a 100% shot. I like my woman to be quite energetic but not rough. *winks*

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind an older women but sometimes it can be hard to find one willing to date a younger guy if the age gap is to much. but the experience and maturity are defeinlty what draws me to them also older women just seem wiser and sexier sometimes

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I've dated and/or slept with several men 2-7 years younger (and older). Itโ€™s honestly all about the same in a smaller age gap like that. One thing I think you have to give up though to date younger, sexy men is expecting financial spoiling. That really only goes when the guy is dating up as far as looks.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh ok yeah if it 2-5 years I do think it's basically your age range. Even 7 is not that much, so it should be similar.

• I am the older woman.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am too. More young guys than guys in my own age bracket hit on me. Some are like wow I can't believe you are that much older than me. Others know.. they know I'm older but still come at me. It's cool and I actually like mature acting younger guys. Im just wondering if they see something different or are they trying to get me to some how take care of them. I also like mature guys in my age bracket who are young at heart.

• I know exactly what you men. Oh yes thanks for the MHO.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't like older women, but my friends say they do because older women already know what they want and don't play games. 18-35 is their age range. I honestly don't understand but i hope I answered it lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes because you gave the perspective of someone who does so I'll take it.

• I guess, to me it's just that they are more attractive to me, since they went through more things. They do not play with you, and honestly tell you what do they want in life, which I don't hear much from those of my age and younger.

1|1
    0|0
  • Clear mind, great experience. Ovidio (ars amandi) adviced us to take one of those at least one time in life.
    I admit that their strong point is to casual relations but if I really like her... I wouldn't mind a lot, but it would require to make a good use of those extra years and not use them as an excuse to be more ugly, not to make activities... And there is a problem with energetic gap for a more formal relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • I like some older women for sex, but I don't see the point in trying to do something long term with them. And in all honesty, most older women don't want anything long term with us anyhow. They just want that feeling of a hard dick and the look of some young flesh.

2|0
    0|0
  • I shall go with casual, most of my girlfriends were younger than me, had one that was 2 years older but that was back in HS. Guys that start relationships with much older women usually have mommy issues. These relationships also don't usually last long.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have things clear, and dont play-act like some teenager-minded adults. Also they probably know stuff we younglings do not... ๐Ÿ‘€

2|2
    0|0
  • I once dated a woman that was 10 years older to me. The only reason we broke up is that she thought she could do better than to have a relationship with a firefighter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Experience.. They have more life experience, more to share. They know often better how to take care of things and themselves, plus it's the dynamic a older lady will have with a younger man! The woman will feel special with the attention and the man visa versa as well! Plus there is less competition from the guys network as not many like older women, and it's the same visa versa. I mean you tend to hangout with people from your own age range, and they are no competition that way. It has many pros

1|0
    0|0
  • They don't play games they know what they want and how there gonna get it plus that sexy is AMAZING

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't like to marry a woman older than me. But I know guys who do. None of them have the intent to build a life with her. I Can't explain more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older women on average hold a higher level of respect for fact

1|0
    0|0
  • They are more experienced and can be dominating if needed, which I like

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer women in my age range. I'd say plus or minus 3 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, I think it's just the maturity and then knowing what they want. For me personally, I think 10 years older is my maximum

0|0
    0|0
  • They are more assertive and know more than younger girls, and are more mature.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything, itโ€™s hot but I don't know why lol I love it ๐Ÿ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • They know what they want and they make sure you know too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really into Mrs Robinson, if she's not got a man in her mid 30's there is good reason for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer maturity like. It's easier I feel and understanding and open minded is there soz

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dated some. It didn't work out because we didn't have the same interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thier experience

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, experienced!

1|0
    0|0
  • most likely experience and maturity

1|0
    0|0
  • I like their dominant part.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not so sure.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you not sure what you see in them? Do you date them? If you are in the USA it's probably illegal?

• I don't date anybody. And if I am going to date, I am not going to date older women. Why? Because it is awkward and kind of stupid.

• i like mostly of my age

0|0
    0|0
  • They easily understand when and what you want

0|0
    0|0
  • They're intimidating.

0|0
    0|0
  • More experience

0|0
    0|0