How to keep a guy?

Usual period of time for a guy to stay into my life is 3 months the most and they diasppear. I start to think that the problem is with me... is this right?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well self awareness is a very good thing. The fact that you're willing to accept some responsibility rather than assuming they are the problem shows a level of maturity many other women on this site lack (Like the "All men are just INTIMIDATED by me" ladies)

We all have our imperfections and rough edges yes. If nothing major comes to mind (Drugs, gambling, anger issues) then its entirely possible you're just on a bad luck streak. It's also important to hold a bit back at the start. Being too agreeable and willing can just as easily turn a guy off.

Best wishes to you.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Reach out to every guy you have ever dated (who you are comfortable reaching out to), and ask them. See if their answers have anything in common.

1|0
    0|0
    • They say they don't have facebook but when I search for their name, they actually have.

• Show All
    • Well, one of the things I hated about them, that's why they're all gone.

• Then ask other people. In general, other people (if you compare all of their answers) paint a more accurate picture of us than we do ourselves.

• That usually depends on what you say with in those three months (talking about marriage, kids, wanting a family is a no go do not talk about that stuff in the first three months ) but talking about what you want to do and that you would not like do those things alone would make the guy more inclined to stay ( example, learning to play guitar, go salsa dancing, etc) and or if that's not the case you may be to clingy or not clingy enough

1|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say without more information about you but I'd say most likely, the problem is with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy truly wants to be with you, he'll be with you. Just always be yourself

2|0
    0|0
  • Look back and see what might be cause of it. Was it something you did or ask? Or maybe you just have bad luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chains.

2|0
    0|0
  • No its not you

1|0
    0|0
  • Be obsessive and abusive

0|0
    0|0
  • If he doesn't stay don't try to keep him

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not your fault I guess

1|0
    0|0
    • That's what they always tell me but I have this guilt feeling that maybe I did something wrong for them to walk away...🙄

• Show All
    • I always sense that when I start to give them so much attention, they hate it.

• Well same goes with girls
      It's human nature when they get something unexpected they don't care about it and when they lose it or want it they will never get.

• as long as you swallow, he will keep you, so start swallowing

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by that?

• well we guys love when out girl swallow our cum, so if you do that he will stay with you

Recommended myTakes