How to keep a guy?

Usual period of time for a guy to stay into my life is 3 months the most and they diasppear. I start to think that the problem is with me... is this right?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• Well self awareness is a very good thing. The fact that you're willing to accept some responsibility rather than assuming they are the problem shows a level of maturity many other women on this site lack (Like the "All men are just INTIMIDATED by me" ladies)

We all have our imperfections and rough edges yes. If nothing major comes to mind (Drugs, gambling, anger issues) then its entirely possible you're just on a bad luck streak. It's also important to hold a bit back at the start. Being too agreeable and willing can just as easily turn a guy off.

Best wishes to you.

Most Helpful Girl