Would you consider a girl like the one described below as serious girlfriend material?

- has a degree in economics and just started working in a prestigious conpany
- speaks 5 languages fluently
- is pretty, has been in tv commercials when she was younger, but is nevertheless quite insecure about her looks
- is shy in some situations/insecure in public but easygoing and cool around your friends
- is caring and “motherly”
- likes having sex, initiates it often, and is open about things
- likes cooking even if you don’t necessarily love all what she cooks
- has a cool/original fashion style
- listens to your same music
- is not one of those popular girls who have a million friends, but her friends love her and she loves them

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• has a degree in economics and just started working in a prestigious company. IF SHE'S HOME AT 5 OR 6 AND WE CAN HAVE DINNER TOGETHER AT NIGHT AND SHE'S HOME ON THE WEEKENDS YES, IF SHE WORKS CRAZY HOURS, TRAVELS FOR HER JOB AND PRIORITIZES WORK OVER FAMILY... NO

- speaks 5 languages fluently I THINK THAT IS COOL. I SPEAK 2 SO IF THEY OVERLAP I'D LOVE SPEAKING THESE LANGUAGES TOGETHER. MINE ARE English AND GERMAN. OBVIOUSLY English IS ONE... WHAT ARE THE OTHER 4?

- is pretty, has been in tv commercials when she was younger, but is nevertheless quite insecure about her looks GUYS LOVE GOOD LOOKS AND CONCEIT AND "EVERYBODY" WANTS ME IS AN UNATTRACTIVE PERSONALITY TRAIT, A LITTLE HUMILITY IS ATTRACTIVE.

- is shy in some situations/insecure in public but easygoing and cool around your friends ATTRACTIVE

- is caring and “motherly” I'M TOO INDEPENDENT AND ALWAYS LIKE TO DO THINGS MYSELF SO IT ISN'T REALLY NEEDED BUT NICE TO KNOW SHE CARES ABOUT ME.

- likes having sex, initiates it often, and is open about things NO... GUYS HATE SEX :)

- likes cooking even if you don’t necessarily love all what she cooks
    YUM, I LOVE TO EAT!!!

- has a cool/original fashion style WITHOUT SEEING IT CAN'T REALLY SAY IF I LIKE IT OR NOT. NO TATS OR PIERCINGS YEAH! TATTOOS AND FACIAL PIERCING AND WORSE... NOPE, I'LL MOVE ON AND KEEP LOOKING.

- listens to your same music THAT WOULD BE FUN.

- is not one of those popular girls who have a million friends, but her friends love her and she loves them NICE

She sounds like a fun, nice person to get to know. I could very much seeing myself with someone who is like this.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• -Change "presitigous conpany" to something less dramatic.
    -Wow 5 languages that's actually good.
    -Don't mention TV ad as part of description. That is something you can say in a conversation. Also don't say "is pretty" and "insecure about looks".
    -Eh, good.
    -Add "caring" to somewhere and get rid of "motherly"
    -Eh, good. A bit bold?
    -Eh, good.
    -Eh, good.
    -Just say what music you like. Or don't mention it. Or just say no preference.
    -Eh, good.

0|0
    0|0
    • Personally no. Seems too attached to her accomplishments. They are great but I will personally be reluctant.

• Yes, but knowing that I have some issues trusting, it's likely that I'd assume she's too good for me and that she is cheating.

0|1
    0|0
  • That girl sounds almost perfect. So perfect it doesn't seem real. If that girl is real I would love to meet her and find out her actual personality. Just going off of that though I'd love to call her my girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you make a list that's purely positives of course, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No dude cares just be normal and attractive and that's fucking it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls like this don't exist.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it’s actually a mix of traits of 3 of my closest friends and of myself, but I’d say in general they could apply to all of us, two of us did modeling but the other 2 are very pretty too, two cook well two less, one is a bit shyer about sex, we all have the same degree and speak 4-5 languages, but in general I’d say it could more or less describe any of us. And still we all had terrible relationships, with guys who treat us like shit and as something granted. So I’m starting to think that these traits look good on paper but actually a lot of guys are after girls who they can consider less intelligent and less successful than them and not as pretty as to needing to be worried about. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• I would date her for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • does she swallows tho?

0|0
    0|0