Would you consider a girl like the one described below as serious girlfriend material?

- has a degree in economics and just started working in a prestigious conpany
- speaks 5 languages fluently
- is pretty, has been in tv commercials when she was younger, but is nevertheless quite insecure about her looks
- is shy in some situations/insecure in public but easygoing and cool around your friends
- is caring and “motherly”
- likes having sex, initiates it often, and is open about things
- likes cooking even if you don’t necessarily love all what she cooks
- has a cool/original fashion style
- listens to your same music
- is not one of those popular girls who have a million friends, but her friends love her and she loves them

13

Most Helpful Guy

• has a degree in economics and just started working in a prestigious company. IF SHE'S HOME AT 5 OR 6 AND WE CAN HAVE DINNER TOGETHER AT NIGHT AND SHE'S HOME ON THE WEEKENDS YES, IF SHE WORKS CRAZY HOURS, TRAVELS FOR HER JOB AND PRIORITIZES WORK OVER FAMILY... NO

- speaks 5 languages fluently I THINK THAT IS COOL. I SPEAK 2 SO IF THEY OVERLAP I'D LOVE SPEAKING THESE LANGUAGES TOGETHER. MINE ARE English AND GERMAN. OBVIOUSLY English IS ONE... WHAT ARE THE OTHER 4?

- is pretty, has been in tv commercials when she was younger, but is nevertheless quite insecure about her looks GUYS LOVE GOOD LOOKS AND CONCEIT AND "EVERYBODY" WANTS ME IS AN UNATTRACTIVE PERSONALITY TRAIT, A LITTLE HUMILITY IS ATTRACTIVE.

- is shy in some situations/insecure in public but easygoing and cool around your friends ATTRACTIVE

- is caring and “motherly” I'M TOO INDEPENDENT AND ALWAYS LIKE TO DO THINGS MYSELF SO IT ISN'T REALLY NEEDED BUT NICE TO KNOW SHE CARES ABOUT ME.

- likes having sex, initiates it often, and is open about things NO... GUYS HATE SEX :)

YUM, I LOVE TO EAT!!!

- has a cool/original fashion style WITHOUT SEEING IT CAN'T REALLY SAY IF I LIKE IT OR NOT. NO TATS OR PIERCINGS YEAH! TATTOOS AND FACIAL PIERCING AND WORSE... NOPE, I'LL MOVE ON AND KEEP LOOKING.

- listens to your same music THAT WOULD BE FUN.

- is not one of those popular girls who have a million friends, but her friends love her and she loves them NICE

She sounds like a fun, nice person to get to know. I could very much seeing myself with someone who is like this.