FRIENDZONE MUST DIE! do you agree?

• agree
    Vote A
  • disagree
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
ok) I'm just too depressed) and you all are too serious)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• And how do you imagine it to happen? Should everyone be forced to get in bed or relationship with everyone who asks no matter if they are into them or even taken already? Or should people only be allowed to communicate if they are attracted to each other?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So basically you're saying every women should just throw themselves at you and spread their legs for you.
    It's no wonder you can't get laid.

2|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Bro what? Fix your fragile ego and learn how to deal with women not wanting to date you.. maybe then we can talk x

0|1
    0|1
    • but now guys have been taught for years to be nice with girls... and girls treat kindness like a ''friendzone'', women want only jerks

• Show All
    • Hey, just saw your update and I’m sorry if that sounded rude. I know how frustrating it can be to feel like you’re being lead on. But you’ll find the ideal partner !!

• it's ok) nevermind) sorry)

• Doesn't exist, anyone can climb out of the friendzone, most people just don't know where to step to climb out of the pit they fell into.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well no, lol. As much as it sucks to be there, women should still have the right not to date somebody.

1|1
    0|0
  • The friendzone is a great place. I don't want anything from them and neither do they.

I could honestly use more female friends, kind of hard to "talk" to guys without it going into a joke.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not friend zone if you do not want anything from them, it's just being friends.

• no, not everyone you're interested in is going to like you back.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like I need to date every man I meet? Or don't see any men I don't date?

1|0
    0|0
  • guys in the friendzone deserve to be in the friendzone lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It can't die because there's friends. Nothing wrong with friends. Thus the need for communication

0|0
    0|0
  • anyone who friendzones should be put to death

0|1
    2|1
  • Cheer up Little Snail! :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are better off as friend of yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea

0|0
    0|0
  • disagree

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya, just walk away and you spayed it, sir.

0|0
    0|0
  • Disagree

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminism must die

0|1
    0|0
  • Nobody your age should be getting friend zoned.

0|0
    0|0
  • umm, why? did you got friendzoned?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes