If a guy jokingly calls you hot does that mean he finds you attractive?

I wanted to dye my hair silver and my friend asked this guy who’s a mutual friend of ours and her roommate what he thinks and that if I’ll look like a “grandma” and he said “yeah she’ll be a hot grandma tho” and then he said he was jk about the grandma part. Does that mean he possibly finds me attractive? I personally find him attractive and like him. I just don’t know how to flirt or anything like that

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think he was just making a joke. But if you like him feel free to talk with him. Get to know him. Just say hi and hangout with him. Then see if you feel the same way still.

1|0
    0|0
    • We’ve talked and hung out before! I only assumed that because of other things he was also doing like when we’re drunk he gets all touchy and stuff and whenever we talk it’s always eye contact and he sometimes looks at me but I just pretend not to look lol. We also talk a lot and when we’re having a group convo he always says my name and then says something and when we all went out some Girl assumed me and him were dating and that’s why she didn’t approach him and he didn’t say anything back to that I thought He’d be like hell no or something lol

• Show All
    • Yeah, you are right. Well... you know best!

• Yea I’d rather have him make the first move if he’s interested

• It might, yes.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes