Every gave up on a shy guy?

I’ve always been the shy guy and I regret it and think well if I ever see her again I will speak but maybe that’s just me wishing I had I always am to shy to say anything and the girl moves away and I end up messaging her and get no response I think it’s cause I never talked to her in person so they ignore me and it’s too late they gave me multiple chances they said hi to me but I was to scared to say it back I acted like They weren’t even there and open my mouth and speak to them again some of the same girls gave me multiple chances regardless if she wanted me as a friend or a boyfriend one day and I blew it with all of them but lessons learned but I’m happy I never did I would have just embarrassed myself in the process so do you ever give up on a guy cause he couldn’t talk to you.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm shy too but you need to do something out of the ordinary. Kick off a conversation with her. Just say "Hey, what's up?" That's all you need to do. 3 words, stand up straight, and relax. You got this man!

• Well everything is over now I’m out of school and alott of them we’ll all of them were just some spoiled rich girls rich to me cause they all had alott more than me money cloths whatever and they just made fun of guys like me for it but I’ll take the advice for another time thanks..

• Don't worry about it. You need to boost that ego and stop listening to everything people tell you. I'm a lot like you. You sit back and observe situations. In the end, you need to stand up and talk to a girl. If they don't like you who cares. Move onto the next.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, didn't give up; just got distracted by someone else.