What does it feel like to date someone who makes you all hot and bothered and you'd want to have sex with but who's not ready to get intimate yet?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a common issue for guys. You just have to deal with your sexual desire yourself (usually after a date is over). You've got to release the sexual tension somehow until she is ready to have sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've kinda realized that too :D Not saying it's either a good or a bad thing, but when it comes to guys I've dated I've noticed they're usually ready to jump into bed with me right from the get go when I need to get to know them first. It shows from their body language that they couldn't wait yet they rarely do any moves on me, I always have to be the one to make everything happen :D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate that. It's do annoying

Someone i dated once took her shirt off only to tell me "am not that kind of woman"

And another one told me that we should shower together only to get cold feet at the very last second. I was already in the shower
    I'll never know why women do this

0|0
    0|0
  • Frustrating. Really frustrating. Like you want to hump the couch and jerk off 10 times a day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know; can you be more specific? Why are you asking?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm dating a guy who seems to go all crazy about me and has clearly started trying to take the relationship to the bedroom lately (without being pushy about it), but I haven't been quite there yet. So I was just wondering how it is for him and if he's getting frustrated or annoyed with me. So basically I'm just curious on how he might be feeling and what he's going trough...

• Show All
    • Yeah, nothing wrong with it. Though nothing wrong with not being ready either :D Just unfortunate.

• Yep. Well good luck with that.

• Yes, frustrating is the word. People should be more open to these things

0|0
    0|0
    • To what? To having sex?

• Not just having sex, talk about sex, accept the many options which are available. Everything would be easier if people could be honest with themselves

• Yes, definitely. It's not easy NOT being on the same page about these things :D

• I think it's a turn on.. if it were easy, everybody would be doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well should that not show you he is interested in wanting to get to know you.

0|0
    0|0
  • A big tease.

0|1
    0|0
    • Would that be more of a positive or negative thing? How would it feel like?

• Negative. Who wants to be dangled a carrot and then when you reach for it they snatch it away. After a while I wouldn't go too far to the point I get that bothered and if she asked why I would tell her it's a tease and it's not fun feeling blue balled.

• Hmm. Okay.. I get what you mean, but not sure how to handle the situation... I've had this happen multiple times. Guys I've dated have gotten extremely attracted to me and they've been pretty much ready to jump in the sheets from the moment they met me, but I need some time to get to know them first before I'm ready for that or even interested in it. I see from their body language that they're having hard time keeping their hands off me, but I'm not okay going there before I'm comfortable with it...

• Umm... Like really heavy tension.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good or bad one?

• Show All
    • Don't recall being, but I get what you mean. So being with the person who's not ready could make one feel extremely horny but frustrated they're not able to satisfy the urge? Would that make the person feel like it's very hard to keep their hands off the partner?

• Precisely. It is a matter if discipline if a person can deal with this.

And until you have felt such a thing, you can't imagine what's it like.

• Heavy tension

0|0
    0|0
    • If someone was feeling this way how do you think it would show in a person's behavior?

Recommended myTakes