What does it feel like to date someone who makes you all hot and bothered and you'd want to have sex with but who's not ready to get intimate yet?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a common issue for guys. You just have to deal with your sexual desire yourself (usually after a date is over). You've got to release the sexual tension somehow until she is ready to have sex.

• I've kinda realized that too :D Not saying it's either a good or a bad thing, but when it comes to guys I've dated I've noticed they're usually ready to jump into bed with me right from the get go when I need to get to know them first. It shows from their body language that they couldn't wait yet they rarely do any moves on me, I always have to be the one to make everything happen :D